An award winning multidisciplinary Graphic Designer and Art Director.
I am proficient both in print and digital design.
Freelance Graphic Designer
•Create marketing and email campaigns, marketing ads, images for social network, manage WordPress website, print ads, posters, brochures, book design and layout, business cards, brand identity, business cards, presentations.
Graphic Designer. Sound Ways, Inc.
October 2018 – Present (part-time)
•Create brochures, print ads and poster layouts, playbills, brand identity, marketing ads, graphics, and images for social network.
Art-Director. “Musica - P. Jurgenson – Gamma-Press”
December 2015 – June 2018
•Created and managed the Graphic Design Department.
•Updated all digital and printed materials. Designed and executed retail and branding collateral materials that reinforced the brand position.
•Supervised graphic and layout designers and illustrators, animators and programmers (both staff and freelance) in making sure all projects are completed with a high degree of quality and efficiency.
•Created concepts and layouts, designed and launched variety of new book series and music editions, brand identity, developed interfaces for interactive multimedia projects, including projects for music colleges and schools, web sites, applications, presentations (Prezi,PowerPoint).
•Worked with editors, authors and software developers of interactive projects to improve not only the appearance, but also to create more interesting and diverse content.
•Worked with target audience, discussed the product. Made corrections and improved the content and submission of material.
•Managed projects from setting a goal to realization and transfer to the sales’ department.
Art-Director. “Klepa" kids magazine
October 2015 – December 2015
•Created design and layout for cognitive-entertaining magazine for children of elementary and middle school age, with the circulation is 25 000 copies.
•Created and designed each issue of the magazine with unique theme, stories on nature, history,“workshops”, a “game room” (puzzles, quests, other games and activities), comics and high-quality fiction.
•Worked with the chief editor on the ideas and material for each new issue of the magazine from concept to completion.
Graphic Designer. Labirinth Press LTD
October 2012 – October 2015
• Created books design and layout for children from 0 to 18 years.
• Designed exhibition stands at International book fairs.
• Worked directly with the director of the publishing house, with editors and illustrators.
• Created complex books using cutting, pop-up, using wide range of materials for books design.
• Made scan, color correction, retouching of images, bringing them to full compliance with the original.
• Prepared and prepressed each publication in full accordance with the requirements of the printing house.
Senior Graphic Designer. Agency of Strategic and Marketing Consulting
February 2010 - December 2011
· Created concepts and layouts, designed websites, banners, billboards, advertisings, brand identity, promo, newsletters, invitations, and other print collateral, presentations.
· Developed and launched advertising campaigns for the company’s clients, including printed materials, POS-materials as well as websites and development of interactive content with animation for billboards.
· Communicated with clients, from concept to completion of the project.
· Worked with large companies, such as Coca-Cola, Beeline, Procter & Gamble, Orimi Trade, Jacobs Monarch, Unilever, Budweiser, Russian Standard Vodka and others.
Localisation Specialist. Electronic Arts Inc.
July 2007 – January 2009
· Tested games on Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
· Found and reported localisation issues/bugs/inconsistencies according to guidelines.
· Verified the resolution of issues through to the end of the testing process
· Issued Management.
Art-Director. Footwear Production and Sales Company
November 2003 - July 2007
Developed and managed Advertising Department
Developed and launched advertising and marketing campaigns for the footwear company.
Designed all marketing and advertising material for different media.
Created and managed Photo Studio.
Developed concepts for photography and design.
Designed chain stores’ interiors and signboards.
Increased company profit by 35% (35 percent).
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe After Effects
• Balsamiq Mockups
• Adobe Acrobat
• Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
• “Planning Successful Websites and Applications”, Harvard Extension School
• “User Interface Design”, University of Minnesota
• “Modern Art & Ideas”, Certificate, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
• “Modern Educational Technologies and Smart Board,” Certificate, Moscow, Russia
• International School of Design, Diploma, Moscow, Russia
• Interior Design and Decoration, Rhodec International, United Kingdom
• MS in Physics, Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia
• 2018 – Gold Medal “For contribution to the culture”. The Union of Artists of Russia.
• 2017 – The International Competition of Professional Illustrators and Designers “The Best Image of the Book” award.
• 2016 – “The Best Books of the Year – 2015” award, Competition of the Association of Book Publishers.